Gorkha Secondary School was established in 2011 AD by Gorkha Education Group as a privately owned secondary school located in Tulsipur-6, Baruwagaun, Dang district of Nepal. It is affiliated to National Examinations Board (NEB) and approved by Ministry of Education. It offers Ten plus Two programs under Management and Science. It has involved Ex-Gurkhas (Lahures), serving armies and local intellectual personalities. This school is spread over 2.4 Bigaha Land with the well-furnished building.
Gorkha Secondary School, Tulsipur, Dang provides the basic to Ten Plus Two (Secondary) level education with affordable fees structures. It provides various scholarships schemes for deserving, hard-working and the socially deprived students of the society.
Gorkha Secondary School has been catering excellent education through highly experienced and qualified instructors. It provides art-of-state facilities such as Sports, Cafeteria, Transportation, Computer Lab, Science Lab, multimedia, Cafeteria, E-Library, Library, extracurricular activities, Journal, Educational tours, Classrooms, Health Care, Counseling, Conference, and scholarships facilities.
Salient Features of Gorkha Secondary School:
- Well structured and equipped Science and Computer labs
- Well furnished cafeteria with hygienic foods
- Well equipped earthquake resistant modern building
- Regular Parent-Teacher-Student interaction programs
- Quality education in moderate and affordable fee
- Outstanding NEB result, top ten schools all over the country.
- Outstanding Achievement in Engineering, Medical, Forestry, CA, Agriculture, Veterinary, BBA, IT entrance examination.
- Involving students in social work
- Industrial visits, Educational Excursion tours, Banking Training to Management students
- Students Friendly teaching environment with teachers as facilitators and promoter
- Audio-Visual classes (Multimedia) and E-library